We are currently accepting applications for Nursery – 7th Grade students for the 2020-2021 School Year.
We are a rolling admissions school, which means we are always open to welcoming a new student and family when there is space available.
However, if you are interested in our 2020-2021 school year, it is highly suggested that you apply prior to April 1, 2020
Here is a breakdown of our Admissions Process:
1. Visit us!If you haven’t already, schedule a tour and come meet us during a school day, so you can experience our curriculum, campus and the Waldorf Difference.
2. Apply online. At this time, you will also submit a Teacher Recommendation form and a Records Release Form. Don’t skip this step , as it often slows down the application process significantly!
3. Family/Faculty Meeting. After Faculty review of your application, you will be contacted to schedule a Family/Faculty Meeting with two of our teachers. Parents and applying students both attend this meeting.
4. Visitation Day. Applying student will visit the classroom of their current year for a 1-3 day visit (depending on grade and teacher preference).
5. Decision. You will be contacted with our School’s decision. If accepted, a meeting between Parents and our Enrollment Director will be scheduled to discuss school policy, code of conduct, and aligning your family’s home life with our school’s guidelines and expectations.
Suncoast Waldorf School is a non-profit educational institution 501(c)3 that welcomes students of any religion, race, national or ethnic origin. Suncoast Waldorf School is affiliated with the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA). · RSS Feed · Log in