We welcome your interest in Suncoast Waldorf School and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. We encourage you to visit during one of our Visitor Mornings or Open Houses . If you have additional questions or would like to schedule an individual tour, please contact the school office at 727-786-8311. Enrollment begins in January of each year for the following September. We do accept students, space permitting, throughout the school year on a rolling basis. The following steps are necessary for admission:
- Parent or Guardian visits the school
- Complete on-line application and submit non-refundable fee of $75:
- Parent Orientation Review
- Parent – Teacher Interview
- Student Assessment
- Child Classroom Visit (grades 1-8)
- Completion of Enrollment paperwork and necessary forms
If you feel you will need assistance meeting tuition, please review our Sustainable Tuition Program and complete an application for a Tuition Assistance Grant.
The admissions process normally requires two to three weeks to complete fully. All student enrollments are subject to a 90-day probationary period.